Sarah Morreim Photography

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bell Ringing and a Pancake Breakfast

Hello everyone! Just thought I'd give a quick update on the past few weeks :)

Last Friday, I rang the Salvation Army bell with Northern Lights Princess, Andi at the Westgate Mall in Brainerd. It was so fun doing this and getting to spend some quality time with her :) Watch out world, Andi is  a future Miss America!

Saturday morning I was at the Nisswa Community Center for a pancake breakfast fundraiser for Nisswa Parks and Recreation. Santa was even there! This was an awesome event and got me even more in mood for Christmas! My favorite time of the year!

I also received pictures from myself and Siri's holiday shoot with Sarah Morreim! Hope you enjoy the new look of this blog :)

Until next time,
Bailey



MMOT 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment