Sarah Morreim Photography

Monday, November 26, 2012

Nisswa City of Lights

I hope all of you had an awesome Thanksgiving! Mine was filled with family, food, and sleep :)

At midnight on Black Friday my Mom, my director, Mackenzie, and myself sat at the Westgate Mall in Brainerd selling jewelry. We sat there until 9:30 the next morning and although it wasn't as successful and we had hoped it was still fun (and very tiring)

Friday night I was in my little hometown of Nisswa at the City of Lights festival. This is Nisswa's big kickoff to Christmas :) All of the shops in downtown Nisswa turn their Christmas lights on at the same moment and Santa comes into town! This is always a fun event to be at. It was extremely cold so I didn't stay long but just being their was awesome :)

Today I traveled to Crosby High School with the Brainerd director, Cyndi and my mom to talk with some of the girls interested there. Many thanks to Brittany Tischmak for allowing us to use her classroom and for all the help she has been providing to us through all of this :)

Blessings,
Bailey
Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment