Sarah Morreim Photography

Friday, November 9, 2012

Miss Mankato pageant.

Last Saturday I was in Mankato for the Miss Mankato pageant and it was so much fun! I love being able to be backstage with the contestants and perform my talent, but once in a while it's nice to just sit in the audience. Since the Mankato organization did not crown an Outstanding Teen, I got to sit with all of the local titleholders in the Sparkle Section and I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while! Seriously, everything was funny!

I would like to say congrats to the new Miss Mankato, Gabrielle Chavers! Also congrats to Kiah Bennett on completing her year of service and to Shelly and the entire Miss Mankato crew for putting on such an awesome pageant! It was beautifully put on.

As I'm gearing up to crown the new Miss Brainerd Lakes' Outstanding Teen, I'm becoming increasingly busy recruiting girls to compete. I'm blown away by how many girls are interested! I know that this pageant will be an amazing one and whoever the new winner is gets to work with an even more amazing team of women!

Also, be looking for a big surprise concerning Black Friday :) Make sure to keep up to date on Facebook (Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen) and Twitter (@Mmot12)!

Best,
Bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment