Sarah Morreim Photography

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

An update.

These couple weeks after Miss Minnesota have been very busy. Although I've only made a few appearances, I have been busy gearing up for Miss America's Outstanding Teen. I leave in less than 50 days! It's finally starting to sink in that I will be competing on the MAOT stage.

So with that I would like to invite everyone to my send-off party on June 22nd. You will be able to view my competition wardobe, hear my talent, and get a sneak peak into what my private interview will be like. It will be held at Franklin Arts Center in Brainerd at 5pm, and I hope to make this a big event so please come and support me! Hope to see you there :)

A week ago I was at Culver's in Baxter for June Dairy Month. I was supposed to be milking a cow, but the morning started very raining so they cancelled the cow milking. I was actually bummed! I have never milked a cow and I was looking forward to it. Instead I was put in a custard eating contest in which I failed miserably. I had only taken 5 bites of my 8 ounces of custard before the winner had completely finished his 8 ounces! The trick was no hands. I had custard all over my face, but it was fun! Three of the Northern Lights Princess were also there for the fun.





Then last Saturday I was at Memorial Park in Brainerd for the Women's Shelter. It was called Batting for Battered Women. The morning was again rainy so the player turnout wasn't what was hoped, but it was still a good event.

These last 2 weeks have been crazy with paperwork, piano practice, mock interviewing, appearances, and wardrobe selection. I can't wait for Miss America's Outstanding Teen week! :)

Much love,
Bailey
Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment