Sarah Morreim Photography

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Women's Expo in Brainerd

Yesterday I was at the Women's Expo at the Brainerd Civic Center. The Women's Expo is a bunch of vendors all centered around women, so there was anything from purses and jewelry to food and health screenings. It was the 11th year they had put this on. In the morning, I was passing out bags and vendor information. Then at 10, I gave a little presentation about my platform, Alzheimer's. I was able to share my story of my Dad and Alzheimer's and tell them what I've been doing and what I plan on doing this next year as Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen.

After my little presentation, I was able to walk around and look at all of the vendors. It was fun talking to a wide range of people, and I even got asked to make a few appearances, which is always great :)

Then after the Expo, I headed down to St. Cloud with my directors Mackenzie and Renee to meet with the official photographer of Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen, Sarah Morreim! It was nice to sit and hear what kinds of things she wants to do this year, and I feel that this is a great addition to the new Minnesota board of directors! I am having my first official photo shoot with her one week from today, and could not be more excited! I've never worked with her before, but I've seen the pictures she has taken and they are stunning.

This week is very busy and full of appearances and my high school prom and I can't wait to share those experiences with you!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Bailey
Miss Minnesota's Outstanding Teen 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment